The London office functions as a point of service to the firm's clients and arranges for UK corporate law support as well as UK tax advisory assistance.
In order to attract more corporate investment, the UK Government has substantially improved its tax laws in recent years. Which has meant that for our tax lawyers in the UK there has been a marked increase in activity.
Our London team functions as a point of service to the firm's clients and arranges for UK corporate law support as well as UK tax advisory assistance.
The team’s corporate legal and tax services include:
- Establish legal entities and branches
- Obtain tax rulings
- Design and implement international holding, finance and IP structures
- Design and implement mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, migrations and reorganisations
- Consult regarding income tax and VAT planning and compliance
- Assist with transfer pricing matters, including related tax rulings
- Consult regarding proper corporate governance and adequate substance
- Assist with post-merger integration and legal entity reduction initiatives
- Structure cross-border transactions to achieve tax and treasury objectives
- Perform corporate and tax due diligence
- Develop strategies to minimise the impact of tax controversy
- Maintain registers of shareholders and other corporate records, as well as offering general corporate and tax services
68 Lombard Street
Tel + 44 (0)207 868 2450