New York location focuses principally on assisting its clients with non-US tax matters.
The Firm's clients predominantly originate from North America.
The team’s non-US tax services include:
- Obtain tax rulings in local jurisdictions
- Design and implement international holding, finance and IP structures
- Design and implement mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, migrations and reorganisations in local jurisdictions
- Consult regarding income tax and VAT planning and compliance
- Assist with transfer pricing matters, including advance pricing agreements and valuation considerations attendant to cross-border transfers or licenses of intellectual property
- Consult regarding proper corporate governance and adequate substance
- Assist with post-merger integration and legal entity reduction initiatives
- Structure cross-border transactions to achieve tax and treasury objectives, with a particular focus on foreign tax credit management, IP migration, repatriation strategies, and treaty applicability
- Perform tax due diligence
- Develop strategies to minimise the impact of tax controversy
Tel +1 (704) 236 5915