AS WELL AS DOMESTIC CORPORATE TAX AND CORPORATE LAW, THE SWISS OFFICE DEALS IN INTERNATIONAL TAXATION AND THE ESTABLISHMENT AND OPERATION OF INTERNATIONAL HOLDING, LICENSING, TREASURY AND FINANCING STRUCTURES.
The Swiss team focuses on corporate tax in Switzerland and corporate law. They also deal in international taxation. The team has strong working relationships with the Swiss regulatory authorities and the Swiss federal and cantonal tax authorities. These relationships ultimately benefit the clients they work for.
The Swiss team has substantial experience in the establishment and operation of international holding, licensing, treasury and financing structures.
The team’s corporate legal and tax services include:
- Establish legal entities and branches
- Obtain tax rulings
- Design and implement international holding, finance and IP structures
- Design and implement mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, migrations and reorganisations
- Consult regarding income tax and VAT planning and compliance
- Assist with transfer pricing matters, including related tax rulings
- Consult regarding proper corporate governance and adequate substance
- Assist with post-merger integration and legal entity reduction initiatives
- Structure cross-border transactions to achieve tax and treasury objectives
- Perform corporate and tax due diligence
- Develop strategies to minimise the impact of tax controversy
- Maintain registers of shareholders and other corporate records, as well as offering general corporate and tax services
Tel +41 (0)44 99 11 368
Fax +41 (0)44 91 22 715
Pieter van Tol